IPCQ values the health and safety of its people and is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for all of our staff, subcontractors, visitors, clients and members of the public. Health and safety risk management is an integral part of our core business activities. IPCQ strive to achieve zero harm by integrating a positive health and safety risk management culture through all levels of the business.
Our Safety Objectives:
· Continuous improvement of our health and safety systems through collective safety ownership by utilising effective consultation and communication combined with effective risk management methodologies;
· Maintaining a positive safety culture through encouraging active participation, consultation and cooperation of management, supervisors, coordinators, all employees, contractors and visitors to improve health and safety at work and at home;
· Monitoring our safety compliance through regular audits, safety interactions and inspections;
· Encouraging and respecting contributions by all employees towards the improvement of Workplace Health and Safety;
· Providing adequate information, instruction, training and supervision to enable every employee to perform his or her duties effectively and safely;
· Providing injury management, rehabilitation programmes and encouraging and assisting employees to maintain good health and safety practices at work and off the job; and
· Actively responding to and investigating any and all incidents with a view to identifying all causal factors to prevent any likelihood of reoccurrence.
Our team undergo regular specialised training and verification of competency activities. IPCQ operators are working at heights trained, construction Industry inducted (Blue/White Card) and most possess Elevated Work Platform, Confined Space Entry & Emergency Response qualifications including First Aid.
Our Safety Management System is externally accredited to OHSAS 18001:2007 and we also hold Workplace Accreditation with Q-COMP which is the Worker’s Compensation Regulatory Authority.
Itchys JKC HSES Gold Standard Award (359 KB)
BP HSSE High Achievement Award (37 KB)
Workplace Health & Safety Policy (578 KB)