Protective Coatings Application
Specialising in in-situ protective coatings with shop application capabilities, IPCQ pride ourselves in our ability to offer a comprehensive and diverse range of asset protection solutions to our clients.
IPCQ has an extensive range of specialised equipment designed to meet any client or site-specific requirements.
We source our equipment from the most respected and trusted suppliers and manufacturers in the industry to ensure work efficiency and safety.
Our range includes:
- Conventional (air) spray equipment
- Airless spray equipment
- Airless plural systems
- Internal pipe lining equipment
- Specialised spray apparatus including custom automated equipment
- Hand application tools
IPCQ’s team of highly experienced and trained operators combined with our well-established relationships with the industry’s leading coating manufacturers allows IPCQ to offer a range of suitable solutions for the diverse industry landscape and conditions.
- Solvent & water borne epoxies
- Zinc rich coatings
- Phenolic coatings
- Heat resistant coatings
- Fire retardant coatings including epoxy intumescent mastics
- Pipeline and underground systems including bitumen based wrapping systems
- Carbon wrapping
- Tank linings
- ISO 9001:2008 accredited Quality Management System
- PCCP accredited
- ACA Coatings Inspectors
- NACE Certified Coating Inspections
As well as our ISO 9001:2008 accredited Quality Management System, IPCQ is also an accredited painting contractor through the CSIRO PCCP (Painting Contractors Certification Program) which was started in 1992 as a joint initiative between the Commonwealth (as a major owner of assets and infrastructure) and industry.
IPCQ is also a bronze corporate member of the Australian Coating Association (ACA) and can offer certified coating inspection services as we employ both ACA and NACE (National Association of Corrosion Engineers) certified coatings inspectors.